LITs (leaders in training)
LITs are our most senior campers whose days are full of advanced skill and leadership development (as well as fun, duh).
Campers grow and evolve every year… Their camp experience should, too! Every aspect of camp is fine-tuned to best nurture and support youth where they’re at (and where they’re going). That’s why older campers get additional privileges, challenges, and opportunities to be incredible role models to younger campers.
- In addition to immersives, intentional leadership electives like public speaking
- Opportunities to design/lead electives for and mentor younger campers
- Brag-worthy senior privileges (like a wayyy later bedtime and additional off-campus trips!)
- A close-knit and endlessly supportive group of lifelong friends, as well as at least 1 or 2 very welcome newcomers each season
- Professional-level capstone projects
- 20 community service hours per week to complement the camper experience