LEGENDS are well on their way to being leaders in this summer experience that helps campers bridge the gap from adolescence to adulthood 😱
Campers grow and evolve every year… Their camp experience should, too! Every aspect of camp is fine-tuned to best nurture and support youth where they’re at (and where they’re going). That’s why older campers get additional privileges, challenges, and opportunities to be incredible role models to younger campers.
- In addition to immersives, choose all their own daily electives, allowing them to both pursue existing interests on a deeper level and explore lots of new areas
- Mature enough to keep immersive of their daily schedules, as well as enjoy a later bedtime
- Leadership opportunities include the chance to plan and lead awesome camp-wide events, like pool parties!
- Community-based environment promotes healthy, low-pressure growth experience to become empathetic adults
- Special 2-day, 1-night bonding trip where they camp out at Carpinteria State Beach!